1. These terms and conditions apply to you regarding the material on this site. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may read material on this site as a result of your access to it.
2. All material on this website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright © www.annieleung.com. Reading, copying or adapting any material implies agreement to these terms and conditions.
3. Users are permitted to view, print and download the material for personal, non-commercial use only but in so doing are not permitted to remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice. Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of www.annieleung.com. All other rights reserved.
4. Whilst www.annieleung.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, it is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness and www.annieleung.com does not accept any liability for any error or omission. www.annieleung.com Limited shall not be liable for any third party claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from a third party's use or inability to use this Website.
5. www.annieleung.com accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
6. All authors or providers of a link into this website should note that www.annieleung.com does not necessarily read, check or edit the content from such links and www.annieleung.com accepts such material linked to its site purely on the basis of an understanding that www.annieleung.com is a distributor (not a publisher) of such material and by linking to this website, the author or provider of the link gives an implied warranty that he/she/it will indemnify www.annieleung.com Limited in the event of any action arising as a result of such material appearing on or via this website. All persons accessing this website are also put on notice of such fact.
7. www.annieleung.com makes efforts to ensure that the publications, advertising and offers on this website fully meet the requirements of the Hong Kong SAR law and foreign laws of any country where it is intended for such content to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country's law may not be fully complied with, then www.annieleung.com shall be deemed not to be directing such content to that particular country.
8. With respect to any bulletin boards or forums available herein, statements and opinions expressed in the articles and communications are those of individual contributors or advertisers and not the statements and opinions of www.annieleung.com. www.annieleung.com assumes no responsibility or obligation towards such statements and opinions.
9. You are invited to notify www.annieleung.com if you suspect that any materials or contents posted on the website infringe or violate any third party's intellectual property rights or are otherwise offensive or immoral. Any such notice may be sent to email@example.com.
10. This website provides users with a free information service, but should www.annieleung.com add services for which payment is required, users will be notified within the site and given instructions for subscribing to any such services.
11. While www.annieleung.com makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
12. Whilst www.annieleung.com has used all reasonable endeavors to ensure that software which it has written is Year 2006 compliant, it is not possible to ensure that software and systems supplied by third parties are Year 2006 compliant and accordingly in that respect no guarantees are given and all warranties, whether express or implied (whether arising statutorily of otherwise), are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with Hong Kong SAR law.
14. The contents of these pages are © www.annieleung.com 2006 unless otherwise stated.
15. For those parties whose websites are being linked to www.annieleung.com websites and wish www.annieleung.com to terminate such hyperlinks, please send an e-mail stating your concern and your intention to firstname.lastname@example.org. www.annieleung.com will address this matter as soon as practically possible. Please fill in the following information:
a. Company Name
b. Company Address
c. Contact Person
d. Email Address
e. Link(s) to be terminated along with screen caps of the relevant pages on www.annieleung.com